Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Read about my bad day.

Sorry for blogging excessively. Its just that whenever I eneter my room, I feel uncomfortable. When I sit on my bed I feel like sleeping and when i try to take a short nap, i get distracted by every little sound and thought. Mostly thoughts actually, everyday my mind cant go to rest. It just floats away on its own. Sometimes I wish I could tie it down and force it to rest. Like how my old maid used to tie me down and force me to eat. I think I'm tired or restless.

Anyways today is a bad day. In the morning, i couldnt get up so i forced myself to the bathroom where i slipped and almost fell but that woke me up a little. And then, my contact lense couldn't go into my eyes without hurting so much. I had to go to school with my huge glasses which were meant for home, for no one but my family and rico to see. I looked like a freaking ugly jacoon. I see Amanda and she laughs like mad(but that was funny). Math homework got confiscated during English class so i got bored and fell asleep. I was nicely dreaming when my name got called and i was made to answer a question. I was lost.

After school was miserable, I waited for detention because i forgot to attend yesterday's and had to take the bus home without my ez link card. Thing is, i wasnt late, it was the bus this time and i'm not kidding. No justice served here, it sucks. So i waited like an idiot today for half an hour which is the whole duration of the detention i was supposed to serve and found out that there wasnt detention today, i waited for the teacher to search for my ez link card and i thought it was over till she told me i had to serve again tomorrow. I should have known. Innocent girl sentenced for a crime she did not commit. No justice what so ever. I leave school annoyed, ready to curse about my day to someone, i call everyone but no one picks up. Annoyed, i grab my books and head up the bus where i trip on the steps but did not fall.

Upon reaching the MRT station i decide to venture the mall on my own to print some pictures for rico's farewell card(oh suprised spoiled). Walking aimlessly, my mp3 wire gets entangled to someone's bag and i drop it along with the books i was carrying in my hand. I pick it up and feel like i need to pee, i head to the toilet and find that there are no availible cubicles except a kiddy one which seat was really low. I then wait for someone to come out. I enter. The old lady turns to me and shouts angrily, "something something putt putt". I guess she went out to wet her tissue paper to wipe her ass, thank goodness i didnt see her crap floating. So i settle my books on the sanitary bin and sit on the kiddy toilet bowl which is wayyyy down there. Had problems getting up. But tried any how.

Bought my bubble tea, asked for grape red tea and she gives me red tea. But whatever, at least i had sushi for lunch in my room. And all way through i was annoyed at my glasses, i felt so restricted i couldnt look and oberve all around, i had to turn my head to do all that and it was giving me a headache.

Faredeewell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodness Oreal! What a day! HAHAHAHA. But it is very entertaining to read.. like a character from a book like that. haha. hope you'll have a better day tomorrow (: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Melanie here by the way!