

Hello, yesterday I watched 17 AGAIN. And i have to tell you that... Zac Efron is the handsomest guy in the whole wide world. Omg, I love his lips and his eyes and his hair and his nose and his arms and his lips and lips especially. The show was good-funny, but what made it awesome was Zac being the handsomest boy in the whole wide world. After i came out of the DARK cinema, I turned to Rico and I was like, OMG YOU'RE DAMN UGLY. During the show, unlike any other non-zac efron shows, I did not hold Rico at all. I didnt even lean towards him, my eyes were just fixed to the screen. People please watch 17 again in the cinema cos he looks extra handsome with his whole body magnified on a huge screen, you can see his features clearer. THEY ARE PERFECT. omg i love it when he turns his face to the side. and when he smiles and shows off those pearlie whites.....ahhh(melts). Rico jealous(lol, good for you!)
2 comments:
OMG OREAL THIS POST MADE ME HAHAHA TO MYSELF. And you're damn bad to your boyfriend!!! C'mon why you compare him to Zac one!
TO BOTH: HAHAHA SERIOUSLY, COMPARED TO ZAC, EVERYONE ELSE IS UGLY. Except for the thin Chinese boy in fighting spiders ;D
Post a Comment