

My friends are studying like crazy and I am panicking cos i can't seem to get myself to actually start. I keep talking to people who don't study so i can feel comforted and think that hey, don't worry, don't kanchong. Shit. I actually try. I open up my book and than i get distracted and never return again. Anywaysss... Hello wassup? Nobody's home now. It is dark and quiet and i love that. I scare myself occasionally. But what's more enjoyable than being alone so you can sing as loud as you can and go off pitch and not care? ANDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUU!!!
Bye. Just bored.
P.s. I AM VERY ANNOYED AND I DONT KNOW WHAT ABOUT AND WHY!

1 comment:
eh babeh, your hair so loong so pweety.
beat's boobs seemed to have grown smaller. or maybe its just the angle of the photo. haha. or maybe she could have gone down one cup sziel from size D to size C. woah big jump man.
Post a Comment