Saturday, May 2, 2009

AW BOO HOOO!

STFU AND GET OUT YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF, BITCH.

On a totally different note, HELLO! This past 2 days have been ice cream day for me(not literally). Friday, had dinner with the relatives than stayed over my aunt's place and watched my cousins get drunk. Today, went shopping with her (she said that a $289 bag was cheap-she buys like $1000++ bags and shoes) but didn't get anything cos she made me choose something from Takashimaya and i just couldn't take that much money from someone, so I gave excuses. And tomorrow's my uncle's 50th birthday dinner at some restaurant. Yay, dress up time. Next weekend's gonna be another ice cream weekend for me cos its my grandad's 80th! And OUR(Rico and I) 2nd year anniversary. Eggciting!

OH OH OH! AND I BOUGHT MYSELF NEW FACIAL PRODUCTS AND A HAIR MASK!

No comments: