Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HIHIHI!


This is supposed to be a secret but, I can't keep it in any longer.
I SECRETLY LOVE CHINESE BOYS! Handsome ones. Like this fella from fighting spiders. Omg. I wish he was older. DJ just spoke to me and made me feel as if I really had a chance with this Edwin Goh boy. Man, we even have the same surname. We are meant to be! OMG... I love his smile. I think he is 15. He looks 15. I wouldnt mind going out with this 15 year old. Only him. I'm gonna dream of him. I love how he says chicken. He says Chiwken. Melting right here. So pathetic, i cant even get a bigger picture of him.

Anyways, no school for me tomorrow. See ya!

1 comment:

Andrea Flavia William said...

OI DONT U HAVE A BOYFRIEND??
still looking at other boys..tsk tsk tskk...