Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hurrayyyy

It is the last day of school. Don't know if i should be rejoicing or cursing. I am pretty glad that i'll finally get some rest and time for myself but at the same time, I'm not too excited because reality check, this holiday marks the crucial period- the period to pull up my socks<-And I am scared of that. Need that perseverance to pick up those dreadful books- i'll start on Monday because i need time to rest and recharge(whatever that means). I also need to set aside time for my visit to the zoo(which i'm still obsessing over) and time for Rico and friends. I think I need to like draw out a timetable or something.

I am hungry and I feel like having candy floss. Justin finally cut his hair. Its PTM tomorrow. And my cousin's confirmation and stayover on Saturday. YAY! Enjoymenttttt... Not the ptm part.

No comments: