Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love zee animalz



I can hear the sound of crickets. Wait, actually I don't think that's the sound of crickets. Its the sound of some weird insect that I hear in the zoo. And i like that a lot. I love going to the zoo. I miss going to the zoo. The last time i went was two years ago and those two pictures were from then. Thank God it is the last day of school tomorrow. I think i'll head down to the zoo one of these days. I love the smell of the zoo(haha i know). I love walking until my legs hurt. I love looking at the animals. I love the environment. OMG, I LOVE THE ZOO! Now, after talking and thinking about it, I miss the zoo even more. I HAVE to visit my fellow friends in the zoo soon.

2 comments:

beats. said...

haha, you like the poo la you.

Oreal Goh said...

Yeah i like that but i also like the animals and the smell and environment of zee zoo