Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I also don't know.

I lost my whole blogging phase. Actually no, i blog when I am bored. And i haven't been bored. I watch tv. I haven't been watching tv for a long time. Because the computer has been my distraction. But now i don't exactly enjoy this whole cyberspace shit. Cos it makes me angry and sad and lousy. I read people's blogs and i get depressed because of their depression. But its funny cos in real life, they seem happy and fine all the time. Guess cyberspace makes you an angry-depressed person. I read my friends' blogs and it makes me feel as if there's this wall between us. And sometimes i cant distinguish the difference between the good and bad. Sounds like hypocracy and bitchiness. Whether they're blogging it to hint it or hiding it so they can blog it. There's always this disturbance in me, it just stirs up my emotions and I'll just walk to my room and sit there feeling as if there is a need for something. Wishing i was someone totally different, different parents, different school, different friends, different life, different me. Most of the time, i dont know what that feeling is. It just bothers me and i feel helpless, enough to want to die.

That is not a depressing post. You shouldn't feel disturbed and annoyed for reading something that spoiled your mood(when i read those kinda posts it spoils my mood). If you actually heard me saying all that out, you might just agree with me and laugh along. Thanking God that, hey she's just as crazy as i am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree