This weekend(including Friday, because I didn't have a paper) has been busy yet enjoyable. My Grandfather's 80th turned out beyond my expectations. Unfortunately, neither my cousins nor I remembered to take pictures. Wow, 4 days went by in a flash, time certainly passes fast when you're having fun. Friday- hanging around and collecting stuff from Clarke Quay, Saturday- the birthday party itself, Sunday- gathering at my Godmother's house again and today finally, time for myself. Time for myself means squeezing 4 subjects worth of content into my head. Not counting Math. HAHAHA.
Anywaysssss.... Today is a very special day. I have two birthdays. On the 18th of September and on the 11th of May. Today Rico and I turn 2 Years Old. Happy Birthday to my darling Rico and I.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthady guys!!! Hope you have many more spectacular birthday's to come!!! (: hahaha, that's nice..
Post a Comment