Thursday, June 11, 2009

Boyz 2 Men.

S7007709 S7007708 Hello (2)
Hello, Rico's got his bags packed. One more night- and tomorrow, my child is gonna be a man. Today is our anniversary by the way, 2 years and a month. Pretty long dontcha think? Felt way longer though, oh yeah cos that's not counting the period of time before he brought me to "our" bus stop where we looked at the stars and what seemed like a satellite (till now i don't know if it really was a satellite) and asked me to be his girlfriend and gave me his first kiss on my cheek- He was unbelievably shy then, THEN.

Sounds really romantic uh? Yeah but at that time it didn't feel romantic, its only romantic when you talk about it now. For Rico and I, romantic doesn't exist in our dictionaries. We don't plan to be romantic, we just do what we do and when we talk about it, it might turn out be romantic. There were times before when he TRIED in vain to be romantic but uh you know, i just got angry and annoyed. Like once he brought me to the beach to watch the sunset, we didn't catch it cos the mosquitoes were like breeding on me so i scolded him and demanded we headed home. There were quite a few other attempts but all else failed. LOL. I just think its all weird.

What we do BEST is fight. Verbal and even fist fights(not him, just me). Haha, omg think about it now, its all really funny. But i never really understand why we still love each other so much. Okay fine, of course there's lovey dovey in between. But he's just like my best friend along with lots of benefits (; He's just the sweetest guy ever, though he gets on my nerves at times. Lots of times. He treats me like his princess-but when he's in a bad mood, not really. But most of the time, i'm the princess(with the moodswings).

So this is all people, 1,2,3 of you? My Singapore Idol just texted me, said he was going to sleep. I love you Rico. You'll only see this in two weeks. So until then, my heart will go on. (I sound as if he's going to die).

Goodnight all, Goodnight Rico Boy.

2 comments:

Sssssome Girl said...

Aww.... I want a boyfriend. I'm holding auditions!! Tell your cutie friends to come!

Oreal Goh said...

Hahaha. LOL. Iz okayz manz. My cutie frienz all sleepingz already. I'll tell them to go over tomorrow. Goodnight Justineee!