Sunday, June 14, 2009

Good Morning.

Last night, I ate a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream and am now having a sore throat. In the middle of the night/morning, Nicky, Shaney and I decided to drive down to Clarke Quay at about 3am to check out the action(only), since we had no money. We saw drunk people, drama people, making out people, lying on the floor passed out with tissue and vomit all over people anddddd even witnessed a fight. After we got bored, we decided to drive down to Geylang to check out the prossies. I am now at home, getting all the rest I can get. For tomorrow is another long joy ride for me, we will be camping at my aunt's place for three nights. Which means- good food, stories, gambling, more late night drives and ghost hunting maybe. Catcha later.

My Rico is safe and sound.

2 comments:

bel said...

your stories about rico's 1st day in camp is so hilarious. pls repeat them to me again!!!! i need laughter in my life. it is dull & dark with no life. i need my gorgeous ass. HE GIVES ME LIFE.

Oreal Goh said...

Hahaha. Damn naughty know you Is-a-bel