Last night marked the end of my enjoyable 4 weeks. Rico and I went to Ikea in the morning to get myself a new study table which is supposedly meant to encourage me. And later at night, it was my cousin Keown's birthday party. His house is just beautiful. The party was at the roof top, just facing the Marina bay floating stage, the Esplanade, the waters and all. Sceneary was just breath taking, coupled with the strong winds and the bright stars at night. We even got to see the fireworks since they were having the NDP rehearsal. What a wonderful birthday. With fireworks just for you (: Lol. The pictures aren't that great, you have to be there to see it, to feel it.
Anyways I stayed home today to spend it with Rico who has by now returned to camp. I decided not to have fun today cos it would only make going back to school harder tomorrow. And i just realised that there is English homework and I havent done my geography project.

2 comments:
oh myyy so beautiful! love it love it! will that we the condo that we will live next door with each other and ehre noises everyday?
Yeah man if only.
Post a Comment