It has been a week since Michael Jackson passed away. And throughout this whole week, i forced myself not to watch any of his tribute videos and stuff. Last night however, I couldnt resist the temptation and stupidly allowed myself to watch one. It wasnt as sad because they were only talking about his kids and stuff. But when i went to bed, ready to fall asleep, i suddenly started crying. I cried for half an hour for Michael Jackson. This is ridiculous, i cried as if he was my friend. Lol, but really, i had a crush on him before. Especially in the videos, "the way you make me feel", "do you remember", and my favourite, "BAD". I grew up watching his videos and listening to his music even though he wasn't really part of my generation. But i remember watching his videos on that huge LD disc over and over again. I fell into depression last night, seriously.
I'm good today though, I had fun during tuition, after lesson, I hung out at Adel's place and she made me ham sandwhich, talked about stuff and she even gave me her old topshop jeans. Never owned expensive jeans cos i hardly ever wear them. After which, i decided to join her at church for the youth group programme. Spent the whole time laughing till my tummy ached at the things people drew and tried to guess when we played pictionary/cherades/taboo. Its really fun!
Anyways, tomorrow, i'll be joining my Borries brothers at terror club to celebrate the 4th of july again this year. Maybe we'll all mourn for MJ. I hope they play his songs so i can get all sentimental and maybe start crying again. So watch out for the pictures.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah,
I teared listening to Heal The World after his death.
Post a Comment