Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Orry Jude Goh. Jude(lol).

My brother turns 20 today. Happy Birthday. Will upload the pictures of our "cut-cake-session" when i am not so lazy to look for the cable. The memory card is too big to fit into the laptop. So its old fashion cable again, gots to look fer it. (edit-i uploaded it, scroll down. I wanted it to be in the same post)

My eyes are closing but i've got tuition homework to complete. Wont be going to school tomorrow again. This time, to fruitfully do some revision for prelims which happens to be next week. Having tuition at 9am tomorrow. I love Adel even if she scolds me for not paying attention and saying i understand when i actually don't(she knows!). y-y1=m(x-x1). I also love her room and the smell of it. However, i do not quite fancy her lift and the people living in that area.

I had English Oral today, i do my part to save the environment. Do you? Be like Amanda, she is truly an environmentalist at heart. She's really big with the whole save mother earth movement. I used her as an example in my conversation with my oral examiner. Where's Amanda? She has twitter too! Yay.

I gots to look for a strong man to help me carry 4kg? of sausages from the pump room to the taxi stand, to the taxi and up to my house for Orry's birthday party thing. Rico helped me the last time, but since the army man is in camp, I've got to look for another alternative. Gots to call Brandon. Dont judge from his size, he is REALLY strong. He can carry me upside down with one hand and he can walk down 6 flights of stairs with my sitting on his bony shoulders. Rico carries me for 10 seconds and complains he's tired.

-EDITED-
Pictures as promised.



Orry's eyes are closed

Now my father's eyes are closed. (My grandfather's is open, lol)

Now Christopher's eyes are closed.

Now my uncle's eyes are closed.

This is Gabriel, my maid's friend's baby.





Orry's laptop wallpaper.

11 comments:

amanda said...

hi oreal! so we're both at home on a school day. hahaha. and yes, i like being an environmentalist. during oral i talked about karang guni man. don't know if i'll be marked down. haahaha. it's not english!

Oreal Goh said...

Oh i just read your blog, i didn't know you didn't go to school too. I thought you texted me from school.

Liz Alexus Chng said...

i like you.
you like me?

Oreal Goh said...

Hello LEESE yes i like you too (: we should walk to the bus stop soon.

bel said...

hahaha love all the shut eyes photos! so funnnny! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Instantly Find HD Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them at Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the fall efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=camworks 2008-08 sp0 1 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you use the dark methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Possess making out like a light casinos? examination this trendy [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] advisor and peculate up online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also discontinuation our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and blow one's mind original folding altering !
another artistic [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] vision is www.ttittancasino.com , in compensation german gamblers, quit upon during manumitted online casino bonus.

Anonymous said...

discontinue in the checking of all to look into this gratis of outlay [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] return at the prime [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] criterion with 10's of additional [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. strictly speaking [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no lees casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] terminated the latitude of UK, german and all upwards the world. so in living soul of the cork [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] corroborate us now.

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat twitter[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood methods to build an income online.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]c-online-casino.co.uk[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]free casino bonus[/url] unshackled no set aside bonus at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino games
[/url].