
(I was looking through my facebook pictures and i found this. Rico looks so bloody handsome.)
I'm missing my Rico. Rico texts me when he wakes up every morning at 5.30am when he wakes up. Usually his text would say: Good Morning Baby, have a great day ahead, love. Today however, I woke up to this: "Morning baby, i can imagine you sleeping now. So cute. I cant wait to see you when I get back from Tekong (field camp). I'm leaving tomorrow, so tonight will be the last time i'll hear from you until Friday/Sat."
I am so envious of couples who get to see each other all the time. Get to spend hours on the phone and hours with each other. I speak to Rico for 5 mins everyday. And its getting shorter and shorter. Now, its like all i say is goodnight i love you and thats all. I used to be able to talk to him for 10 mins when he first entered. Now, its barely 10 sentences. And even through that 1o sentences, I can barely hear him cos its so damn noisy he's also always rushing aound, multi tasking doing stuff and talking to everyone all at the same time.
Before he the entered army, i'd see him almost every other day. I took those days fore granted cos now, i have to treasure every minute with him on Saturdays when i see him. When its time to go, i look at him and i'm not satisfied, i turn bitter. The day goes by so fast. All i can do is get angry that he's leaving so early. Even if it was 2am. I wont see him this week. I wont hear from him the whole of next week. The next i'll be seeing him is on National Day- public holiday. I admire Liz and Cheston. Goodnight.

3 comments:
Awww, I hope he sees this.
Haha he wont, he doesn't come here anymore. He comes home on the weekend and spend every moment he can going out and spending time with me/family/friends. He doesn't bother about cyberspace anymore. I wish i wouldn't bother too. lol.
Why you admire us man.
we are in worst situations that you are.
He gets to go online everyday but i bet he doesn't view my blog at all or even go my FB for sure.
Post a Comment